Monday, August 10, 2009

Reform the Old

The interesting way to give work to your mind. Take out the old things which are unuseable and try to rework it.
Here are some things which I have reformed.
The first thing is my JEAN PANT.


I turn out the old torn jean pant into a purse.
Have a look at my purse...
The things to do is..
1) Draw the outline and cut through it(whichever shape you like, I chose rectangle and cut 2 pieces of same length).
2) Join the two pieces using feather stitch(embroidery thread will be good enough to hold the stitch tightly).
3) Also, do some simple embroidery on it.
4) At last attach the zip(I used the pant zip itself) and turn it inside out.
The second thing is my HAND BAG.


Here, in this bag I did some simple hand work to give a rich look.
Things to do is..
Take out a handbag or purse which is nonuseable. I took a hand bag which I got it free for buying some things, since it contains the name and identity of that shop I worked on that to hide that identity, which looks pretty good.
Here I used some jumukies and bead works to give a rich look.
The third thing is waste bottle as FLOWER VASE.


Take a glass bottle , good to look at. Fill it with water and decorate it with available flowers. Or you can grow a plant in it. But be regular to fill the bottle with water, since the water will evaporate.
The fourth thing is CD PAINTING.


Take out unusable CD and just paint it with some colours, preferably somewhat like glossy paint. Since I am not good at drawing I chose stipes design whoever may do it.
Paint it and hang it in your living room, car, etc...


No comments:

Post a Comment